Tuesday, May 25, 2004

 

Who Governs America!


An Iraqi has no right whatsoever to have a say in who governs the USA! This, in principle, is absolutely true.

However, when someone who governs America causes so much damage and suffereing in Iraq and a great deal of damage to America’s standing in the world and to the self-respect of Americans, then an Iraqi has a right (and a duty) to ask fellow American human beings to think again about putting that person in the most important office on earth!

America owes that to Iraq and to itself.




Comments:

I agree with your comments. I disagree with my goverments actions in your country. To say I am sorry for what has happened in Iraq sounds lame. But I am. I can't pretend to understand the conditions of daily life under these circumstances. But I want you to know that it is my thoughts everyday. I think Americans are begining to understand how important this election here is. Pray that nothing happens to give this administration a chance to delay it due to terrorism. I did not vote for Bush in 2000..the majority of us voted for Mr.Gore... I will not vote for him now. AMERICANS ARE THINKING of your country and your people. I especially agree with you..we are all human beings.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on Blogwise